The Latest Charts Goodness
1) Query Library:
More than a quarter of Charts customers use queries when building new charts. To make their lives easier, we’ve added the ability to save and re-use previously saved queries directly from the chart builder. Query Library supports:
- Saving commonly used queries for later use
- Sharing saved queries with any users in your project
- Loading previously saved queries into any other chart (where a relevant data source is shared)
Learn more about Query Library in our blog.
2) Dashboard Embedding:
Until now, you could only embed an individual chart. We know that our embedding users have multiple charts in their dashboards. It would take quite a bit of time for someone to individually embed each and every chart in a dashboard. Starting with this release, that pain is going away. You can now embed a full dashboard and it supports the following:
- Unauthenticated embedding for iFrame and SDK, Authenticated embedding for SDK
- Setting a full dashboard theme and charts background ( Yes, we support Dark theme)
- Fully responsive dashboards to fit any screen
We also have a live demo of a sample for you to play with.
Enjoy, Data Visualization Heads!!