New Stuff in Atlas!
As of this writing (17 August):
- MongoDB 4.4.0 is now available for M10+ dedicated clusters
- Cloud Backup on Azure will be less expensive going forward because of incremental snapshots
- Low-CPU cluster options now available on Azure
- Projects leveraging AWS KMS, Azure Key Vault, or Google Cloud KMS for bring-your-own key encryption at rest can now take advantage of Continuous Cloud Backups for point-in-time recovery
- Atlas will now allow customers to use a multi-region write concern